U9 & U10 Summer Development Program for Boys & Girls born in 2012 & 2013
This program is designed to introduce and build upon prior game play experience. Every week players will participate in skill building activities, as well as small scrimmages to prepare for game play in September.
Dates: Sundays July 9 - Aug 20 (3 sessions remaining)
*No session July 30*
Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Where: Hillcrest Mini Turf Field – 4501 Clancy Loranger Way, Vancouver, V5Y 2M4
Prorated Fee: $75 for 3 sessions
Please enter player information below.
Parental Consent and Indemnity Agreement
I consent to the above named player participating in the activities of ICSF (the Club) and acknowledge that there are risks associated with such participation. I release, hold harmless, and agree to indemnify the said Club and its officers, club officials, members and agents from all injury, loss and damage which might be claimed against the said Club or them or any of them or on behalf of the said player and arising directly or indirectly from such participation, including transportation. I give my consent for ICSF to forward the above information to affiliated sports associations as required by those organizations. By completing this registration your agree to these terms.
I consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information of the above named player, for the purposes of ICSF, BC Soccer, and Vancouver Youth Soccer Association. I understand that the personal information I provide will be used for purposes reasonably associated with the player's enrolment as a soccer player. The main use of the information is to obtain insurance. The personal information will not be disclosed to third parties other than as stipulated unless required by law.
Code of Conduct
- First and foremost, make soccer participation for your child and others a positive experience.
- Parents are not to coach from the sidelines during matches or at training.
- Parents should never criticize their child, any other child, the referee, the coaches, other parents or anyone attending a game or a practice.
- If you are have concerns regarding the team, you should raise the issue with the coach after 48 hours by emailing the coach and cc’ing the other coach and/or manager or by calling over the phone. If the issue is not resolved, contact the club’s Technical Directors or divisional coordinators for advice.
- Respect the club and the facilities even when you are traveling to the opponents ground.
- Applaud good plays by your team and by members of the opposing team.
- Accept the results of each game and encourage your child to be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
- Encourage your child to take responsibility to pack their own uniform, clean their own boots and bring their own water bottle.
- Encourage your child to speak with the coach. Let them claim ownership and responsibility of all aspects of the game.
- Help your child focus on performance and effort rather than the results or outcomes.
- Help your child to understand the importance of good sportsmanship and being a good team player
- Parents are expected to behave in a respectful manner both on and off the field and with any correspondence or social media with the team, club or opposition members.
- Most Important: Monitor your child. Keep an eye on them to make sure that they are handling the stress and that they are happy.
I have reviewed the Parent Code of Conduct and agree to follow the points contained within the Code of Conduct. I understand that failure to do so may result in a review and disciplinary action being taken by the club.
ICSF is seeking your consent to collect, keep, and use and share photographs, videos, images, and/or names of players to use on our website, social media sites, and printed materials (banners, posters, etc.) For the purposes of recognizing and encouraging player achievement, building the sports community and informing other about our club and its programs.
I GIVE MY CONSENT for the ICSF to collect, use, and share my child’s name and/or image for purposes consistent with the above. I understand that the images and information posted on the internet may be accessed outside of Canada.
There will be a $50 admin fee for any refunds. There will be no refunds issued after the start of the program.